Monday, August 15, 2011

Wow... like a week or some shit since I posted last.

Well, I'm out as far as the internet goes. At home at least. I can still check my facebook from my phone, but that's about it. No updating blogs, or posting on LPP, or even email (my phone fucks up when I try and sign in to hotmail). Not all that bad though. I can use the internet at my girlfriends, though I'm not as enthusiastic about doing things like writing and shit around others, so.

Anyways, I've been using my phone and a notebook I've got to keep track of writing things and ideas down in the meantime. I figure I should try and get some shit out there that I've got so far then. You know, stay active. So here's a poem, which I will post on LPP pretty soon.

Read Between the Lines by Reprobus

Saw -ry
Eye m knot at owl
str8 --->.
butt Eye knead ewe 2 stahp
テ king evrythin Eye セ
sew litter rally
(h)and
★t 2 enter pit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment