Friday, August 5, 2011

New Poem, posted it on LPP already.

Got a new poem up, like shit, talking about beliefs and stuff. Yo.

Honestly, I'm not entirely an atheist. You see, I've got notebooks full of phrases I jot down when I think of them, and my phone's notepad is the same way. About 2 weeks ago the rhyme 'baking tips for an atheist' popped up in my head, and it's been sitting in phone since. I wanted to get rid of it because I liked it. So I tweaked it some and built a short poem out of it. Enjoy.

Jesus Falls Butterside Down by Reprobus

An atheist
gave me some baking tips
said to take faith and mix
it with logic, and take a taste of it.
What a waste. I spit
the chewed up bit
into the garbage, and I sit and pick
all the pieces of God outta my sandwich.

Mmm, delish…
…Bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment